Globiana increases the success rate of Corporate Relocations by focusing on the Expat Spouse.
The number of relocated employees returning home before the completion of the assignment is too high.
The vast majority of relocation failures are caused by the inability of the Expat Partner to adapt.
The consequences are harsh: a wasted financial investment and further complications for the business.
Real-time adaptation support platform for spouses of relocated corporate employees.
Deliver crucial daily support to accompanying partners with our expert Personal Advisers. They answer questions about daily life in the USA through real-time chat or email. They also ensure all Concierge services are delivered successfully. They are trained with local city knowledge and have all experienced international relocation themselves.
- Dedicated help
- Real-time advice
- Local knowledge
- Live chat or email
- 24/7 accessibility
Cross-cultural training is a critical first step to establishing expat partner’s self-identity in a new location. We deliver information on local culture and life through a variety of expert resources.
- Monthly cross-cultural training webinars
- Weekly tips on local life
- Premium culture-specific content access
- Cross-cultural expert support
- Moderated group discussions
Adaptation support delivered by certified coaches with decades of foreign living experience.
- 30-minute introductory Skype session or phone call
- Training modules with practical content, questions and exercises
- On-demand coach support delivered through platform or email with a 24-hour response guarantee
- Open-line weekly calls with coaches and other group participants
Translation Services provided through a global community of human translators for the following languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
- Up to 60-minutes per month included with Concierge subscription
- Accessed by telephone, mobile app, Skype or through browser connections
- No prior reservation required
- 30 second connection guarantee
Career and Personal Development services to help expat partners prepare for job search or career change in the new location. Expert advice and support in developing a resume, interview preparation, social media engagement, networking, mock interviewing and executing the career plan.
- Access to selection of courses to fit various experiences and objectives
- Certified coaches with the international living experience
- Delivered as weekly 90-minute interactive webinars and Skype calls
Access to up-to-date country-specific information and local community resources.
- Resources tool with over 50 pages of detailed information on life in the USA
- Concierge Home page with updates on international news, news back home and publications on different aspects of living abroad
- Local Guides with customized recommendations on many ways to stay active in your area
- Helpful Tools to help with conversions and sizes
Personal dashboard with access to all services from one convenient web page
- Customized content based on location and interests
- Appointments, webinars and event reminders
- Access to private forums and Concierge classifieds board
Private online Forums and Group discussions with the Concierge community.
- Draw on the experiences of other relocated spouses
- Make new connections in a secure and friendly setting
- Find out valuable local information and helpful culture tips
- Connect with other Concierge subscribers based on your interests, heritage or location
New connections opportunities in friendly, safe and familiar local environments.
- Exclusive events and retreats featuring guest speakers and lifestyle experts
- Monthly socials for an opportunity to meet other Globiana Concierge members in the area
- Announcements section with updates, details and calendar reminders
WHY USE GLOBIANA CONCIERGE?
We focus on the Expat Partner so you can focus on the employee.
Our US based team includes professionals with Expat Spouse background and is uniquely qualified to provide the support.
Preserve a significant financial investment in global mobility
Keep intellectual property in-house
Avoid the costs of retraining new employees
Reduce reluctancy to relocate and encourage others
Benefit from cost savings directly linked to re-creation of spouse’s independent identity in the host location
Focus on the relocated employee and other HR initiatives while we address the employee spouse’s needs